IceDragon86IceDragon86

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

SketchMission SketchMission

Great job

Just to let you know, I thought that was much better than the Pencilmation movie. You did a really great job. Vote high people!

The (new) Cat Came Back The (new) Cat Came Back

Cool

Horray for the National Film Board of Canada! Great Job.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Very Funny and Very Original

This is one of the best flash movies I have ever seen. Keep up the good work.

PS: If you want to host any of your artwork or flash on the web email me "ericashofcanada@hotmail.com" Subject line: Legendary Frog wants a site. I will be glad to make you one so that you can bring to more people this great achievement. Check out Ice-dragon.cjb.net (my site) and see if you are interested. Later.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Holy Fuck!

Amazing, Simply Amazing.

I can't wait till the next one comes out, hopefully soon.

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

Haha!

Man ,i was in a computer lab at school and watched this movie. Everyone started crowding around, even the teacher. That is until a ct got his head shot off, then she said that was it. Great job, it touched many lives (well about 13) in that class that day.

The Dr. Wily Show The Dr. Wily Show

Wow!

That was really great! I don't really care much for m.m., but i laughed my ass off. You made a great first submission and i expect more great things from you. Keep up the good work, bud! ;)

I Am Canadian Cartoon I Am Canadian Cartoon

Dude, not cool.

You made a good commercial look like shit. I am canadian, and this is total junk! Just because your Women's Hockey team lost to the Canadians doesn't mean you have to be a pussy about it (no it's not a boot). Your women's hockey team sucked so bad they were crying after they lost, not smiling, crying after they won silver. Now, Team Canada's Men's Hockey is going to kick your asses. They will cry too. By the way, your hockey team put the canadian flag ON THE FLOOR in their dressing room. They didn't have the respect to hang it up. In the words of Katie Weisenhauser, "Maybe they'll want us to sign it for them?" Canada is a great country, and I am Canadian!

The Final Countdown: 1 The Final Countdown: 1

Cool!

I have only watched some of the others put i caught on pretty well. What is with the president? He looked so fruity before he took of his.......I'll just let you find out for yourselves.

Delicious responds:

President George W. Bush is a fruit??? Hmmm... The Good people of Tromaville will investigate the situation at hand, and give the american people an update.

Mr Black VS Britney Spear Mr Black VS Britney Spear

hehe funny

good effort, reflects Britney's insanity.